SUMMERTIME SPECIAL IN YEHELIM
Free Camel trip for 2 with every weekdays booking in July-August
Get a free camel ride at Kfar Hanokdim (The Shepherd’s Village). The village is an oasis in the heart of the desert landscape – it is located in Kana’im Valley between the city of Arad and Masada. The village is surrounded by palm trees and orchards and has many beautiful spots, khans and colorful tents. Among other things, they offer desert rides.
BOOK A ROOM FOR THE SUMMER –
THE CAMEL RIDE IS ON US.
- No rides on weekends. Arrange your camel ride date when reserving your room.
- Half an hour ride into the heart of the breathtaking desert scenery.
- The trip leaves from Kfar Hanokdim, about 15 minutes drive from Yehelim.
- Transportation to Kfar Hanokdim is not included.
- Riding on camels is in double saddles.
- Riding is permitted from the age of 5 until the age of 67. Children must be accompanied by an adult.